Of all the loans I do – there’s one loan that I love to do more than any other. …Reverse mortgages. I really love helping seniors get equity out of their homes, and eliminating future house payments.
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
Reverse Mortgages allow a homeowner to convert a portion of the value in their home into cash. No repayment is required until the borrower(s) no longer use home as their principal residence.
Who Can Qualify for a Reverse Mortgage?
- All Borrowers MUST BE 62 years of age, or older.
- Must occupy the home as your principal residence.
- No credit, income or health requirements to qualify.
- Social Security & Medicare benefits are not affected.
- No Taxes are paid on Cash from Reverse Mortgages.
- Cash may be used for any purpose, no restrictions.
- You keep the title and may sell your home at any time.
- No repayment for as long as you occupy your home.
- Find out how much loan you qualify for. Click the link below…